Friday, February 29, 2008

My Favorite Things




  • THAI food! For some reason, I can't get enough of the spices in Thai food right now. A few months ago it was mexican spices...weird. I don't even crave burritos anymore. Now it's Pad Thai and a spring roll. Yummy! A friend of mine when to Thailand for a month a few years ago. He had a great time and said the food was 100x better there. He ate and ate and ate. He even brought me back a souvie.
  • My Bose QC3 headphones. Holy crap! If you don't have them, you should get them.
  • Hockey lessons. Best workout, bar none. Helps that I have a great coach. Don't tell him that. He might get a big ego...too late.
  • Dansko shoes. The only shoe I wear, other than my Adidias Response Trail runners. I have over 50 pairs. Shhh...don't tell anyone.
  • My iPod. Seems cliche, but I do love it. Only problem is that my 80gb is F-U-L-L and the one I want, the 160gb is $400. Ugh.
  • My iPod Shuffle for workouts. Little. Clips anywhere. Stays put. Stands up to sweat. No neoprene band on my arm to get sweat-logged. Yuk. Such an incredible technological advance from the early Walkman...
  • Coach bags. No better purse in the world. Quality. Timeless. Functional.
  • Scrapping swag. If you don't scrap you don't get it. I won't even try to explain.
  • Coffee. Dark. Rich. Robust. I could drink it all day every day. I'm addicted. It's a good thing I chose coffee instead of say, whiskey or crack.

No comments:

QweenB

Qween of movie quotes and random useless facts