Sunday, April 6, 2008

Innuendo

"Someday, you'll have to make good on your innuendos."


A woman who just ordered a shot of tequila at a bar in Cherry Creek (Funny, it wasn't GKL...):
  • "Just get in me and get it over with it."

On the bench at my last men's game:

  • "B came but Will didn't." "I've heard that's a problem with Will!"
  • "Boys, be harder on your sticks."
  • "I couldn't get it up; too much rubber, not enough wood."


Coach: "I just can't get used to my knob."

Me: "Would some wax help?"

Coach: "Don't come on my face! Come across my face! So rude!"
Me: "Excuse me."

  • Coach: "No way. I punch the clock, put my sack lunch on the nightstand and get ready for a full day's work. Sometimes I wear a scuba mask and fins."
  • Me: "Wow. So much for research."

2 comments:

GETkristiLOVE said...

I'm so stealing that tequila line.

QweenB said...

I thought of you! I'm thinking of using it when we get the next RFL On the Beach!

QweenB

Qween of movie quotes and random useless facts