Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Make that 29!!!


I've been briefly blogged on Outdoordivas.com!!!!! All for the love of skirts! Check me out: http://blog.outdoordivas.com/public
Scroll down...not the balding grey-haired guy wearing the skirt...I don't know what that was all about.

The gals at the OD tables after the race were intrigued by my love of the skirts. They took my pic while I waited for my friends to come back with our jackets from the car and I promised to send them the pic of all my skirts. The rest is history, sort of.

Oh, and yes...as of today, it's 29. I added a super cute and CHEAP Champion skirt (all white) to my collection today, complements of Target's clearance rack: $8.98!!!! I just might be out of control. Good thing I "just say no to drugs."

"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it!"

2 comments:

Bug O' Death said...

Winter snow skirts... I can't wait... I'm going to look hot on the slopes:) Do you think we could change from breezers to skirts on the ice??? It could be a whole new concept.

GETkristiLOVE said...

That's freakin' awesome! Let's call each other and wear our pink ones on the same day!

QweenB

Qween of movie quotes and random useless facts