Friday, September 26, 2008

Now That's Candidate I Can Get Behind!


The white sign on the lower right corner reads, "KODY FOR PRESIDENT" and my neighbors put this sign in their front yard, I'm guessing to combat all the other yard signs that proliferate neighborhoods pre-election season. Kody is our neighbor's Shiba Inu and I just might make him my write in candidate. These neighbors (funny...I know all my neighbors' dogs names but don't know the humans' names...) live in one of the last remaining Bonnie Brae bungalows. It's little. Hasn't been remodeled. Has big trees in the front and back yards. But...it's little. I'm guessing about 800 sq. ft. So they have an old VW hippie van in their drive way. They use it as an extra room. Like a guest room, I guess. Very resourceful. I like them because they walk their dog a lot and they are nice, easy going people. Would they have to move to Pennsylvania Ave if Kody wins??? They would have plenty of spare rooms then!

No comments:

QweenB

Qween of movie quotes and random useless facts