Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Aries forecast of the day:

So this was what greeted me in my inbox this morning,

"Some days are just less exciting than others and you know deep down that's a good thing. Everyone needs to recharge and refuel every now and then and you're no exception -- so stick to the schedule!"


I think I heard this at least twice today, IN PERSON, once from Coach and once from my Boss. That's just down-right freaky! It's like that damn ram is spying on me. Remember, I don't buy in to that crap, but I think I'm ready to throw a dollar in the pot. Maybe I should have bought a lottery ticket last Saturday...

4 comments:

Bug O' Death said...

What??? You didn't play the lottery when all the stars were so clearly aligned??? How is our wish ever going to come true? We can't just leave it up to Honey to play!

GETkristiLOVE said...

C'mon - that's not so freaky - someone prolly says that to you at least once a day, every day.

Cheer34 said...

Hello QweenB ,,nice introduction over at GKL's,,,I keep reading your posts...so they are very funny

QweenB said...

BOD: I know, I know. I totally spaced going to the gas station to win us our bounty...DAMN ME! Clearly, H will not be an option for us. DAMN HIM!

GKL: You are correct. And yet, it still makes me say, "Huh? Why?"

cheer34: Welcome aboard the Juicy Train! Glad to have you!

QweenB

Qween of movie quotes and random useless facts