Thursday, March 27, 2008

Is the freakin universe trying to tell me something??


"Now is the time to make your move -- even if you're sure you're not quite ready. Your positive attitude and energetic spirit are perfect for making things happen and you sure know how to improvise!"

Ram: TWO
B: ZERO

I need to figure out how to improvise in all areas of my life...especially with a stick and puck. Actually, I've always hated improvisation. Just give me the notes/rules/guidelines/script and I'll play/abide by/follow/read them! I don't want out of my box. I'm perfectly content in my box. (TEE HEE HEE! Totally unanticipated innuendo!)
"All right, you're a reindeer. Here's your motivation: Your name is Rudolph, you're a freak with a red nose, and no one likes you. Then, one day, Santa picks you and you save Christmas. No, forget that part. We'll improvise... just keep it kind of loosey-goosey. You HATE Christmas! You're gonna steal it. Saving Christmas is a lousy ending, way too commercial. ACTION!"
And here's a quote directed at me this week, "DO SOMETHING! Keep moving, fake a move, DO SOMETHING. Just DON'T STOP! DON'T YELL OUT SOMETHING! DON'T QUIT! " Little voice in my head, "That's a lot to remember." (And in rereading this quote = MORE innuendo!)

UPDATE to Nicknames:
  • A sportscaster on the local TV station in Great Falls, MT, used to call me Funky Cool Bettina. No kidding. Of course, he was always drunk when he called me that, but so was I! (Thanks for reminding me, GKL!)

  • Zack from PB calls me Snipe, after watching me nail the crossbar about six times in a row at a Sk8nSht.

  • And how could I forget H's new name for me: Donkey Driver????? This refers more the sound he made imitating me, rather than how I actually drive, though.


Sleep Study Update:

Four hours a night is just not allowing me to draw any conclusions or form any hypotheses. I'm in study-delay mode. They said something about lack of sleep effecting memory, but I can't remember what it was...

1 comment:

GETkristiLOVE said...

I agree with the ram today, you're one of the best improv people I know!

QweenB

Qween of movie quotes and random useless facts