Friday, March 14, 2008

Sign of the Ram...

I'm not a superstitious person and I don't believe in fortunes, Tarot, or horoscopes. Somehow, I got on a horoscope list-serve and I tell 'ya, I can't get off of it no matter how many times I email, "REMOVE." Even though I think they are crap, some of those damn "fortunes" were spot on! Eerie...

Every day at 11:40pm, a nice little thought for the next day arrives in my email inbox. Here are some samples:

Things are moving much more quickly than you had expected them to, so you might need to adjust your expectations accordingly. It should all be for the best, though and you can expect the right people to notice. (This one is for tomorrow...I'm very impatient so I like things to move quickly but I don't always get things quickly. What people should notice. Like stalker people? People I know? I have questions!)
Whatever you have to do today should be quite a bit easier than you had expected it to be. That doesn't mean you get to skate away from responsibilities, but it doesn't mean you should have time left over. (Wish I could have made the last part come true!)
You've got plenty to say and should take the opportunity to say it. You might have to make time in that meeting or ring up someone you haven't spoken with in ages, but it's definitely worth it! (I rarely lose an opportunity to say what I need to say.)

Your mind is on issues related to stability and the home today and you may want to take another look at financial arrangements. It's not the most exciting stuff in the world, but it's important. (No. I don't think so. Just didn't happen.)

Try something new today -- from a restaurant you've never seen before to a new way of talking with your mate. Things can get even more interesting, as long as you keep exploring the world! (I don't like change or new things--unless they are purses or shoes--so this one was also crap.)

You are full of fiery energy and can't help but move it when then mood strikes you. It's easy to have fun and get things done -- and people should follow right along when you need them to do so. (The fiery energy part was confirmed by Coach, but he certainly didn't follow right along and neither did anyone else I had to deal with that day. I call bullshit on this one, too.)

You've got to stick with what you know today -- say no to even the most appealing opportunities. You need to tread water, because things are trickier than they appear. You should shoot ahead tomorrow! (I like sticking to what I know. Everything was tricky this day, but I didn't shoot anywhere the next day. Crap Meter Reading: 9.2)

Listen to your ego -- it's got a lot to tell you today! Don't worry about appearances, because your ambitions can't possibly take you too far afield. Things may need to calm down next week, though. (The fateful game night last Saturday. Ooooooo...freaky!)

Today sees you pretty much right where you want to be and your recent activities have paid off in a big way. Now might be a good time to re-evaluate your long-term goals in light of recent successes. (Funny, I did reevaluate my goals and ended up adding a couple to them. BUT, my hard work did not pay off when I was riding the wood at the game!)

Your eyes are wide open and you're ready to take advantage of any opportunity that comes your way today. You may surprise a friend with your sudden moves, but you can smooth things over soon. (Seems like all I'm doing lately is trying to smooth things over after running my lips. I'm going to be quiet now.)


And why are astrological pictures always so creepy? Weird visions from the movie Bachelor Party are dancing in my head...

No comments:

QweenB

Qween of movie quotes and random useless facts